Resolved VSH suggested maps:minecraft_aether_depressao_v2, minerealms_the_end_depressao

Discussion in 'Report Issues / Get Support' started by Chicago_Ben, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Chicago_Ben

Chicago_Ben I regret everything.

2. moof

moof (G-S.N) Admin

3. Chicago_Ben

4. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

Ben I think you needa slow down on the map suggestions. YOU'RE GONNA OVERWHELM MUN. But ill check them out later today

Chicago_Ben likes this.
  5. Chicago_Ben

Right now there is 3 maps I am petitioning to add ,at this moment, and 2 to remove so 5 map changes total. This could be around 10-18 right now if I was going normal speed bear.

6. Chicago_Ben

7. Closed Closet

Closed Closet New Member

not a fan of minecraft maps

8. Chicago_Ben

@Mun resolved. Better or worse.

9. Kirein Alexys

Kirein Alexys New Member

These maps are terrible in my opinion, 2 of them have really bad lighting and its kind of a strain to play. And on all 3 of them you have to jump every time you want to go up 1 block, both making it hard to move anywhere without superjump as hale, and making it hard to move as every class except for scout.

10. Garyx

Garyx New Member

To be quite honest they've already been added and are really good additions, as for this jumping on blocks thing......it's MC......

11. Yo I know they have been added but one of those maps makes me angry. The heck is that camera angle? Like pls omg.

But they are minecraft maps so I can't expect much more. :L