Approved Unban Request - Mayo

Discussion in 'Bans / Unbans' started by MayoSama, Jul 1, 2018.

1. MayoSama

MayoSama New Member

Category : Unbans
    Username : Mayo / Moyu
    Steam_ID : STEAM_1:1:61052533
    Description : The reason why I want to be unbanned was that I swear I wasn't hacking. I'm not stupid enough to try to hack on a main that I've spend wads of cash on and try to get it banned. I was really enjoying GSN Dodgeball Servers for quite a very long time and I would like to get back into the server and try to have some fun. G.S.N has been the only dodgeball server I've played, and spent countless hours grinding to the top of the leaderboards, and that kind of shows how dedicated I was to GSN.

2. MayoSama

MayoSama New Member

Also, I was very known in the G.S.N Dodgeball Community. I've reached top 3 and that's when I believe I got banned a few days after, which sucks a lot.

3. Mun

Mun Administrator

4. MayoSama

MayoSama New Member

Ahh I know now.
    I accidently linked a VAC Banned account that had VACs on it which I didn't know about

5. MayoSama

MayoSama New Member

I didn't know that the VACs would transfer to other accounts when you share the same device on the mobile authenticator.

6. Mun

Mun Administrator

https://www.engadget.com/2016/04/30/valve-anti-cheat-phone-number-ban/

https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/counterstrike-global-offensive/251149-vac-ban-phone.html

Vac ban would have been put on your main only if you were actively using a cheat on another account or your main while having the phone number connected to both accounts.

So the question is, what cheat were you using to specifically get a TF2 Vac ban applied to your account. As even if I unban you, you can't play tf2 on your main account.

7. MayoSama

MayoSama New Member

Hmm, I believe I was in CTF and was getting frustrated that I can't snipe, so I think I downloaded aimbot or something. It has nothing to do with dodgeball, cuz I promised I never hacked on dodgeball lmao

8. Mun

Mun Administrator