Denied I need to get unmuted and ungagged from permanent.

Discussion in 'Bans / Unbans' started by Darthpootis, May 17, 2017.

1. Darthpootis

Darthpootis New Member

So, i got muted ang gagged permanently because about 1 or 2 months ago someone inside this server was saying offensive words to my family and I which I dont wanna talk about it. Later on I just said to the guy who was cursing that "if you had told that to my mom she would have beat your ass up". Then Flash gagged and muted me permanent, and his message was" You never learn" I mean like what did i do wrong? I need some support and I have been playing saxton hale for a pretty long time.

Closed Closet likes this.
  2. Mun

Mun Administrator

3. Garyx

Garyx New Member

You've done a lot more than just that over the history of when you would play on VSH. I was there when Flash did this and to be frank you were perm gag muted for many reasons other than what you have posted. =\

4. Holdfish

Holdfish (G-S.N) Admin

Ah I remember this. I think Flash told the both of you to stop and you both didn't.

Garyx likes this.
  5. ruhahaha

ruhahaha Member

You have a history of being a nuisance.

Garyx likes this.
  6. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

If I remember correctly, you have at least 10 comm blocks and have received mutiple warnings. Some of your comm blocks may even be for long periods of time as well but you seem to not listen. In the end your actions were not overlooked and it bit you in the ass. You've already had your fair share of chances.

Garyx likes this.
  7. Flashbackmaniac

Flashbackmaniac (G-S.N) Admin

As Hunniibear and Nurse have stated, you have a long history of gags / mutes chalked up on your record. The previous ones leading up to your permanent silence totaled to at least one month.

Why would you want to keep pushing the limits that are set by our rules? If you know that it will result with a similar / longer punishment on your end, why would you do it in the first place? I have reiterated this many times in the past whenever you brought back the same behavior that got you gagged / muted in the first place. In the end though, did you listen? Did you heed the countless warnings given by the staff members? Did you realize that ignorance of the standards and the words of a higher authority will eventually lead to undesirable consequences?

Anyways, I gagged and muted you because I had enough of your annoyance / attitude. You had plenty of time within the previous long gags / mutes to reflect on your behavior.
    However, it is clear that the final infraction that sealed the fate broke off any chances of you having your permanent gag / mute removed. As Hunniibear said, you had your chances, but they all burned away with each gag / mute.

Garyx and Holdfish like this.
  8. Closed Closet

Closed Closet New Member

Sorry if I get anything wrong here, I don't know much of the situation and I wasn't there to see it, so feel free to correct me. But I think he should be unmuted and ungagged. I know he has a long history of mutes and gags, but he's trying to justify his recent silent, not his history. Again, I don't know much of the situation, so I'm judging from Darthpootis's thread, but let's forget his history, and focus on permanent silence. I mean somebody insulted his family members, people he loved, and he just gave into his anger. I mean at one point we've all gotten a little salty at somebody who threw insults at us on the internet. Let's just forget about his history and focus on the permanent silence. Again if I got anything wrong here, feel free to correct me.

9. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

His history is what got him his permanent silence. We've forgotten his history multiple times and right when we do, he comes back to show that he can't change. Most people, if not all, with over 10 mutes/gags instigated by staff members are permanently comm blocked because they show no change in personality. I'd say we all deserve a second chance but he's had 10. It gets a little old. His recent silence is what he's trying to justify but one third of the reason why he was silenced was his attitude on that day. Two thirds is his past actions. When looking at these permanent comm blocks we look at their whole history on GSN to see how that person has progressed on our servers because it's a decision that will stick forever(most likely). If he had no history and it was his first offense, he would've gotten 1 day to 1 week. We increase time increments each time the person does the same thing. So we can't just dismiss his history because that's the only thing that shows if he really deserves it or not.

Garyx likes this.
  10. Ahhh I finally got on and seen this. Man its a shame when you lose your password. Also thank you mun!

Anyway this male here has done more. Like wayy more. When he had the freedom to speak in the mic he would always and continually harass me. He would keep saying my name over and over again until I said something very nasty to him. I regret doing that 100%. Also he would stand infront of me while I was trying to build as a engineer and would also do other things to annoy the ever living heck out of me.

But maybe he changed? The world may never know.

11. Hacker Man

Hacker Man New Member

just make a new account and use a vpn lmao >:)

12. No one is that stupid to follow you :)

Garyx and Holdfish like this.