Resolved GSNBOT Thinks my account is a ALT account of my steam friend...

Discussion in 'Report Issues / Get Support' started by RavenTyGamer, Aug 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RavenTyGamer

RavenTyGamer New Member

Im trying to type in the server, but it keeps muting me from chat for 5 hours saying "
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on CSGOSMURF#2 for 480 minutes (reason: [gsnBot] Alt. account of: STEAM_0:0:89844792).

He is my friend on steam, and a friend I know in real life but he I am NOT his alt.
    Can someone please fix this? I do not know why it is saying im his alt in the first place.

2. Garyx

Garyx New Member

I'd like to say that I can agree with you but given how these bots work I find it kind of hard to do such a thing given that fact...I really doubt that Mun would allow a "broken" bot to be doing such things.

3. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

GSNBot reads IPs to catch people trying to avoid bans/mutes. If you know this person IRL and played on the same IP as this person, the bot will think you are an alt and thus, mute you over and over until your friend is unmuted. I'll leave this to @Mun if he wants to unblock your account from getting muted.

Garyx likes this.
  4. Mun

Mun Administrator

Please link your friends steam account.

5. RavenTyGamer

RavenTyGamer New Member

6. Mun

Mun Administrator

Try joining now. Let me know if it happens again.