GSN Head Mod Application

Discussion in 'General' started by nemo, Jul 27, 2019.

1. nemo

nemo New Member

As an active player and member of the GSN tfdb community for many years now, I have witnessed and experienced most of if not all that occurs on the tfdb servers. Through my time here, I have also developed a reputable character. To me, becoming a moderator ensues a series of responsibilities that go far beyond simply maintaining order and yelling at people for being toxic. Becoming a moderator means to hold a title where one's actions will always be appraised and echoed throughout the community. This being the case, I believe that I am a good choice to be a head mod for GSN tfdb servers as I consistently demonstrate a likable and respectable attitude and persona.

2. Tom

Tom New Member

Hi I'm Tom, a long time player of gsn. I’ve been around for more than 6 years now. As far as tfdb, i’m pretty well-known in the gsn community as some of you may know. I try to be a nice, fun guy and joke around a lot while also being respectful and respected. I really enjoy playing on gsn, I love the community that’s been created with it being a fun environment to be in. I personally wanted to apply for Mod because I feel like I can help out the community a little bit more and help out the gsn staff by being there and providing anything they may need when it’s needed.

3. Mun

Mun Administrator

Two things:

1) What is your steam_ids?

2) What do you think you could do to help make GSN better, and get more people playing on our servers?

4. Tom

Tom New Member

ahem btw didn't know i was replying to Nemos thread sorry about that, and as far as what you asked for STEAM_0:1:186300568. And id just like to help out the community more as far as keeping it a nice place and just helping out with whatever you guys need