Flash is kind of a cunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by strikerpikachu, Jun 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. strikerpikachu

strikerpikachu New Member

On VSH he slays everyone as soon as the round is over. Sure its harmless, but it won't start the next round any faster, and players that want to taunt can do so. Others are perfectly capable of killing themselves with keybinds.
    If hale is afk, even for 8 seconds, Flash slays them too. Isn't that what the afk manager for?

Hunni told me i can bitch about staff members on the forums

2. Closed Closet

Closed Closet New Member

he never slays me ; (

3. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

The afk manager works after someone is afk for 5 minutes. In that time, people will kill the hale and gain easy points which is why they are slayed. I said you could bitch as in have complaints but please don't call our admins names like "cunt".

4. Theexplorer25

Theexplorer25 (G-S.N) Admin

Slaying people at the end of the round isn't to speed up the round, we know that. We do it just for fun because it's harmless

5. Chicago_Ben

Chicago_Ben I regret everything.

I highly doubt bear had this in mind when she said "bitching". This is blatant disrespect for a really petty reason and this thread should be taken down. If its really that annoying just tell him to not do it when you are on. Odds are if you said it respectfully he would stop. This is disrespectful to flash and hunnibear for putting this on her.
    @strikerpikachu be the bigger person.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  6. Flashbackmaniac

Flashbackmaniac (G-S.N) Admin

When the round ends, HLXstats, the plugin that tracks all of the players that connect to the server as well as providing a database, does not count anything during the time between rounds. Therefore, any action, such as kills or deaths, are ignored during that time. I am fully aware that slaying every player does not start the next round faster or speed up the game. The "end of round" time is set by a server console variable, and thus, cannot be modified except by the owner (Mun). In this case, G-S.N uses the default time: fifteen seconds.

The reason that I slay early when the boss is AFK is that it uses up map time. I acknowledge that the map time is forty-five minutes and that you are free to extend the map time, however, on certain maps, like Tower of Peril or Hakurei Shrine, rounds tend to take longer to finish than on others. Thus, if a boss is confirmed to be AFK, a slay is issued as soon as possible as to minimize map game play downtime. In addition, as what Hunniibear has stated above, easy points are not to be harvested from AFK bosses and are to be slain if found to be doing so.

Lastly, although I had been accustomed to insults thrown my direction, it is disrespectful to call me, or anyone in general, derogatory terms.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  7. Garyx

Garyx New Member

Striker be like:

8. strikerpikachu

strikerpikachu New Member

heh i guess you're all right

9. Chicago_Ben

Chicago_Ben I regret everything.

And did you hone your mistakes to those you did wrong ?

10. Mun

Mun Administrator

I'd rather you not. It is kinda rude for everyone and annoying.

11. Theexplorer25

Theexplorer25 (G-S.N) Admin

I don't see how it's rude or annoying but alright, literally nothing negative comes out of slaying people at the round's end

12. Closed Closet

Closed Closet New Member

I can see why Mun doesn't like it, some people when they win wanna taunt and show themselves off
    i think you should just slap them instead