Approved D@nk Melon's attitude problem

Discussion in 'Bans / Unbans' started by Garyx, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Garyx

Garyx New Member

Reason: Very nasty attitude

I've noticed the last couple of days a user by the name of D@nk Melon has been on the server with nothing but toxicity and shit talking other players (Especially me given I watch him and his behavior now.) He has repeatedly taunted and teased at that he doesn't care about being banned, ect. Apart from his lovely additude there is not much else to tell so far. Care to oblige him in his quest to be banned from the admins and or comms?

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:72107771

Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104481270

TheTrickStabbingSPy and Cheeze-e like this.
  2. Holdfish

Holdfish (G-S.N) Admin

I just want to address the fact that D@nk Melon is indeed the user Keesat132]645.
    Also want to point out that along with being toxic, he has done some trolling as well. Telling people to do unbind all in the console.
    I've watched him for sometime, and he clearly doesn't care. He changed his name, thinking that he was safe from the admins.

I'd say he should be gagged/muted for probably a week. @HunniiBear

Edit: Looking through his chat history, I can see multiple uses of the n word, advertising LMAObox, and disrespecting/taunting us "the admins ride dicks"

Instead of a 1 week gag, I feel like it should be 2.

Garyx likes this.
  3. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

Done

Garyx likes this.
  4. Cheeze-e

Cheeze-e New Member

Not to mention he seems to like to talk shit about people when they're not around. The chat log shows that off pretty well.

I do say it's pretty annoying to be told "Calm down, you're so mad" when all we do is just speak.

Garyx likes this.