Approved Ban Request - Wet Anime Coochie

Discussion in 'Bans / Unbans' started by Cheeze-e, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Cheeze-e

Cheeze-e New Member

Gaming-Servers.net San Jose Vs. Saxton Hale

7:40 AM PST

# 577 "Wet Anime Coochie" [U:1:65143086] 33:13 64 0 active

With a name like that, who would be surprised that he's causing trouble? Man this guy is making sure he is doing everything he can to get banned. Stalling the game. Insulting other players, ghosting, and even racial slurs! All because he couldn't kill Ivan as Hale. I got a Demo and chat logs for this guy.

Demo of him Stalling: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wxdkw2a07uiz0sb/rageanime.dem?dl=0

Screenshot of him getting nasty in chat: https://gyazo.com/c65cb57cb4117eb52756549194cdce94

And the rest of the chat for good measure: https://stats.tf2.gaming-servers.net/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=vsh

Wouldn't be surprised if this guy's a preteen

2. Mun

Mun Administrator

Garyx and Cheeze-e like this.
  3. Cheeze-e

Cheeze-e New Member

Damn @Mun That was stupid fast! I thought it was gonna take hours to get a response.

Garyx likes this.
  4. Garyx

Garyx New Member

@Flashbackmaniac I also was on when this happened. Given the frequency, intensity of his behavior in the server from racism, to ghosting, to stalling, he's pretty much done everything that violates GSN rules and he came off as one of those players that isn't the whole "I misbehaved I'm sorry pls unban me." but more on the latter of being "I'm gonna connect to this server and try to disrupt everything about it and upset the players." I'd honestly push for a perm gag instead because I feel this is going to happen again in the future most likely but given it WAS the first encounter of this user that maybe too harsh even with my theory of him doing it more and more. Hopefully it doesn't evolve more but I'll post more of him in the future.

Cheeze-e likes this.
  5. Cheeze-e

Cheeze-e New Member

I should say now the demo is pretty short, and doesn't show the stalling as well as it should have. I should of recorded sooner, but I didn't realize he was gonna be a problem until then.

6. Flashbackmaniac

Flashbackmaniac (G-S.N) Admin

Let's chalk up the number of offenses, shall we?

- Stalling. The demo shows clear proof of Hale hiding from the Scout, only to come out a little bit later. Judging from what Ivan was saying, he was stalling before the demo started.

- Racial slurs. Here is his chat log (screenshots of all three pages, as the logs will be overwritten in seven days):
    upload_2017-8-23_19-14-1.png
    upload_2017-8-23_19-14-40.png
    upload_2017-8-23_19-15-0.png

Control + F does wonders. I found seven cases of him dropping the n-bomb. To me, that's a pretty big strike in my book.

- Antagonistic attitude. Given that I also see various insults, f-bombs (counted seven times) and- are those homophobic slurs I see as well? (Yep. He also said variants of the word "faggot" in there too.)

- Ghosting. From the chat log, there were at least two instances of him telling the Hale where his teammates are, and with information like how much √úbercharge the Medic had and the location of the Engineer nest.

- Perverted / sexual comments like this are disgusting. There's another big strike.

2017-08-23 08:14:41 | smokey whats the inside of your dads ass look like
    2017-08-23 07:53:00 | SUCK MY NASTY UNWASHED DICK
    2017-08-23 07:50:19 | NO YOU, SUCK MY FLABBY FLACID DICK

- Given that the demo showed players trying to vote kick him and the chat logs staying stuff such as...

2017-08-23 08:19:20 | IM NOT GETTING THAT LAST VOTE lol
    2017-08-23 08:16:30 | lol you guys know its not a ban right, that ill be back in like 3 seconds, right?>
    2017-08-23 08:12:58 | ill just return lol
    2017-08-23 07:59:19 | YE, AND ILL KEEP REJOINING YOU ULTRA NIGGER

I'm thinking this guy is just clear on coming back to just give players a hard time over, so that's already another strike on the pile of offenses.

So, yeah. That's six offenses from 7:30 AM PST to 8:19 AM PST; quite a lot for a session less than an hour on G-S.N.

Additional notes:
    - Frequent usage of all capital letters. You know, there's one thing with spewing insults and inappropriate language, but it's another WHEN YOU'RE TYPING IN ALL CAPS. WHEN YOU TYPE LIKE THIS, IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING, AS IF YOU REALLY STAND BY WHAT YOU TYPE, SUCH AS "SHUT THE FUCK UP, ALPHA THE HYPERNIGGER". WE MAY NOT SEE WHO OR WHAT LIES BEHIND THAT COMPUTER MONITOR, BUT THE WAY YOU TYPE OUT THINGS LIKE THIS ALONG WITH THE INSULTS MAKE YOU LOOK ANNOYING, FOOLISH, IGNORANT, AND A GENERAL NUISANCE. MUST I ADD THAT IT ALSO HURTS YOUR CREDIBILITY AS A PLAYER?

- 2017-08-23 08:06:00 | OFC THIS IS A RUSKIE RAN SERVER
    - You could, I don't know, take a look at the server name and see where the server is located? It even says so on the server list. Simple, easy, argument refuted.

In conclusion, this player is simply a trouble maker. The fact that multiple offenses were gathered just from his short chat log (racial slurs, insults to other players, ghosting, perverted / sexual comments, clear cut troll bent on returning to troll more) and stalling, all within a short time frame, says a lot about this player's behavior. In light of this, I have placed a one week ban on him, as frankly, that much generated from less than a hour is simply astonishing. Nonetheless, G-S.N will not accept the behavior and mindset of a trouble maker.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Garyx and Cheeze-e like this.